Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update on Costume Workshop

Hello everyone, costume diva Antoinette here filling in for our leader who is very busy with new baby Abigail. If you haven't checked out the adorable pictures on Facebook, stop by and wish them well.

Well, I'm out of the brace and stitches came out yesterday. Thanks for all the well wishes! Not as mobile as I'd like so we've relocated the workshop to my home in Metairie. Good news is there is plenty of free parking, I bake cookies when I'm stuck at home, and I have room to sew. Bad news is I have no one registered to attend yet.

Now I know we are all busy and waiting until the last minute to decide what to do but I do need some feedback. So to make this simple, please call me (504 717 1451) and/or email me (dealteriisa@bellsouth.net) and confirm if you will be here and to get directions. If I do not have at least 5 people by Friday night I will post here and we will reschedule. Remember, the parade is just around the corner!

Of course you can contact me any time with questions or to set up a one-on-one consult and sewing session! I look forward to seeing what everyone has been creating!

Stay tuned as we have been tossing around ideas for a social in mid November before we all get trapped in holiday hustle!

Antoinette